The 2020 MPF Convention is the perfect opportunity to look forward to the future and see all that it has to offer. We’ve continued our expansion into more exhibit hall space and nationally-recognized speakers await you at this year’s convention. Plus, face-to-face networking opportunities continue to be crucial in this day and age and we offer the perfect setting for you to meet with colleagues, customers and industry friends.
As the largest poultry convention in the U.S. that is 100% focused on poultry, MPF is committed to showcasing all that the poultry industry has to offer — at an affordable price for attendees. The MPF Convention is, quite simply, the best place to learn about the products, services and technologies that are vital to your success.
Come early and take in the pre-show events, including:
- North Central Avian Disease Conference, March 16-17 (separate registration fee applies)
- Organic Egg Farmers of America Symposium, March 17 (separate registration fee and process applies)
- MPF Pre-Show Symposium on Poultry Nutrition, March 17
- MPF Welcome Reception, March 17
- NEW in 2020 – MPF Unhatched moves to March 17!
Check out our updated Education Schedule for March 17-19, including a special “Slice of Learning” segment on March 19 featuring access to our expert speakers and a pizza lunch for just $5!
Opportunities await you at the Minneapolis Convention Center – so be sure to make your plans today to join us in 2020!