2017 NCADC programWhen: March 13-14, 2017
Where: Meeting Rooms 4-5, Saint Paul RiverCentre
Register for both MPF and NCADC – Click Here
Registration ONLY for NCADC – Click Here
The North Central Avian Disease Conference (NCADC) will be held in conjunction with the 2017 MPF Convention and features a variety of scientific presentations and a symposium.
There is a separate fee to attend this event.
Name badge pick-up and onsite registration is available, beginning Monday, March 13 at 7:00 a.m. – Meeting Rooms 4-5, Saint Paul RiverCentre
All registration fees include Monday awards banquet and lunch on Tuesday (unless otherwise noted)
- Early Registration – $70.00 (onsite fee – $105)
- Students – $30.00
- Speakers – $50.00 (no cost for student speakers or symposium speakers)
- Retiree – $50.00 (onsite fee – $55)
- Spouse (Awards Banquet Ticket ONLY) – $40.00 (onsite fee – $45)
Schedule: (as of October 6, 2016 – subject to change)
Monday, March 13
- Scientific presentations and management symposium (morning & afternoon)
- Business Meeting (late afternoon)
- Awards Banquet (6:00-8:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, March 14
- Management symposium continues (morning)
NCADC & MPF Joint Symposium on Nutrition and Health (begins at 1:30 p.m.)
For more information on this event, please contact 2016 NCADC Chairperson Dr. Carol Cardona, University of Minnesota via firstname.lastname@example.org.