When: March 11-12, 2019
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center | Room Location TBD
This is the 70th Anniversary of the NCADC so we hope you will join us to celebrate.
Prepare to attend a great educational program. We have invited several of the senior researchers in their fields to talk on the insights that led to their most important discoveries. Their presentations will be followed by updates from contemporary professionals on their experiences in the control and management of these diseases.
There is a separate fee to attend this event.
REGISTER FOR NCADC HERE (this is a separate link that will take you away from the MPF website; the link does NOT include MPF registration)
The program listing is tentative. The final version will be posted in January. Please check back here for updates.
Tentative Program for the 70th North Central Avian Disease Conference
Monday morning, March 11, 2019
8:00-11:30 Platform Presentations & NVSL Update.
11:30-1:00 Lunch on Your Own
Monday afternoon, March 11, 2019
- Update on END in CA
- Bluecomb—Control and Eradication in MN. Dr. Peter Poss
- Turkey Coronavirus. Dr. Kabel Robbins
- Leukosis: J-virus. Dr. Guillermo Zavala
- ORT in the field. Drs. Ben Wileman or Marissa Garry
- ORT—Research findings in the Laboratory. Dr. K.V. Nagaraja
- Salmonella in turkeys. Dr. Helen Wojcinski
- Salmonella—Diagnosis and Control Programs. Dr. K.V. Nagaraja
- Business Meeting
6:00: Awards Dinner
Tuesday Morning, March 12, 2019
8:00-12:15 Symposium (continued)
- Leukosis: Marek’s Disease. Dr. Dick Witter
- Leukosis: Lymphoid Leukosis. Dr. Bill Chase
- Mycoplasma Disease. Dr. Stan Kleven
- Mycoplasma Diagnosis. Dr. Natalia Armour
- Avian Influenza. Dr. Dick Slemons
- Avian Influenza Monitoring and Controlled Marketing. Dr. Carol Cardona
- Alltech Presentation: Microfloral rehabilitation: Normalisation of Gut Function. Dr. Richard Murphy
The Monday evening Awards Dinner, hosted by Maple Leaf Farms and Alltech is always well attended and highly praised.
For more information on this event, please contact NCADC Chairperson Dr. Daniel Shaw at the University of Missouri via firstname.lastname@example.org.