Online registration for the 2018 MPF Convention is available now. (No printed form will be available to mail/fax. All registration must occur online.)
Register for the 2018 MPF Convention here (also includes option to add registration for the North Central Avian Disease Conference as well as MPF)
- For those interested in registering ONLY for the North Central Avian Disease Conference, click here.
- The links above are ONLY for convention registration; click here to go to hotel reservations page
EXHIBITORS – Please click here for information on how to register your booth personnel.
Registration Brochure (with general schedule / details)
2018 Registration Fees
Registration fee includes access to Exhibit Hall, all MPF education sessions, the Pre- Show Nutrition & Poultry Health Symposium, and the Welcome Reception. There is no reduction in fees if you are attending MPF for one day.
Registration fees do not include NCADC, Organic Egg Farmers Symposium, or MPF Unhatched event.
- Allied (Non-Exhibiting) – $200 through February 15 | $250 February 16-onsite
- Farmer-Processor – $35 through February 15 | $50 February 16-onsite
- Government-University-Poultry Organization – $35 through February 15 | $50 February 16-onsite
- University Students* – Complimentary
- Press Personnel – Complimentary (media credentials and MPF approval required)
- Spouses/Youth 17 and under (accompanying paid registrant) – Complimentary
* University students are required to list a sponsor (professor or industry sponsor) when registering for the convention.
Note: Additional registration fees apply if you are also attending the North Central Avian Disease Conference.
There are no reduction in fees if you register on the final day of the convention.
Onsite registration hours are:
- Tuesday, March 13: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 14: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 15: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
The MPF Convention is not a public show and MPF reserves the right to deny registration at its discretion. The Minneapolis Convention Center, in consultation with MPF, reserves the right to remove persons from the facility at its discretion.
- Credit card will be charged upon receipt of registration.
- No printed form will be available to mail/fax. All registration must occur online.
- MPF reserves the right to make any necessary corrections to your registration/fee if you register in the wrong category and pay the incorrect registration fee.
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for no-shows or for those who cancel their registration after March 5, 2018.
- Your badge(s) and ticket(s) will be available for pick-up onsite beginning March 13, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. for those who pre-register.
- North Central Avian Disease Conference (NCADC) – Separate registration fee applies to attend this event.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.