Online registration for the 2018 conference will open later this year. Please check back later.
After March 12, you must register onsite. Registration hours are:
- Tuesday, March 13: 8 am – 7 pm
- Wednesday, March 14: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 15: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
2018 Registration Fees
- Allied (Non-Exhibiting) – $200 through February 15 | $250 February 16-onsite
- Farmer-Processor – $35 through February 15 | $50 February 16-onsite
- Government-University-Poultry Organization – $35 through February 15 | $50 February 16-onsite
- University Students* – Complimentary
- Press Personnel – Complimentary (media credentials and MPF approval required)
- Spouses/Youth 17 and under (accompanying paid registrant) – Complimentary
* University students are required to list a sponsor (professor or industry sponsor) when registering for the convention.
Note: Additional registration fees apply if you are also attending the North Central Avian Disease Conference.
There are no reduction in fees if you register on the final day of the convention.
The MPF Convention is not a public show and MPF reserves the right to deny registration at its discretion. The Minneapolis Convention Center, in consultation with MPF, reserves the right to remove persons from the facility at its discretion.
- Credit card will be charged upon receipt of registration.
- MPF reserves the right to make any necessary corrections to your registration/fee if you register in the wrong category and pay the incorrect registration fee.
- Checks for pre-registration (personal, business, and money orders) must be payable in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- NO checks will be taken onsite for registration, beginning March 13.
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for no-shows or for those who cancel their registration after March 5, 2018.
- Fellowship Breakfast tickets are not included in registration price and are nonrefundable.
- Your badge(s) and ticket(s) will be available for pick-up onsite beginning March 13, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. for those who pre-register.
- North Central Avian Disease Conference (NCADC) – Separate registration fee applies to attend this event.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.