The Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF) mobile app will be available in 2017 for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. You will be able to find it in the App Store for Apple devices and Android Marketplace — just search for “MPF” or “Midwest Poultry Federation.”
You can also click here (coming soon) for links to Google Play and the App Store.
The mobile app features:
- Interactive show floor map and our most current list of exhibitors and sponsors
- Workshops listed by day, along with speakers, topics and photos
- The ONLY place to view speakers’ written submission for the MPF Proceedings
- Maps of the Saint Paul RiverCentre and downtown Saint Paul
- Log in to create your own schedule of events and exhibitors to visit
- Connect using Facebook and Twitter to post comments directly from the app to these social media platforms
- Take our show survey
Or, if you don’t have an Apple or Android device, go to our mobile website for all the same features: www.mpf17.zerista.com
Watch this short tutorial on how to make the most of the mobile app both before and during the show!