Welcome Poultry Producers!
Registration Now Open for 2020 MPF Virtual Convention!
The MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention, set for August 12-13, will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees – all within a very robust, 3-D graphical experience that includes:
- TWO full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, August 12 and 13, including 16+ hours of poultry education!
- Industry leading experts presenting topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition.
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with.
- Happy Hour in our Networking Lounge with real-time chat with attendees and exhibitors.
- Q&A chat sessions with speakers to get all your questions answered.
- New Product Showcase – a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry.
- ON-DEMAND ACCESS to the education program and trade show through August 31!
- Farmer-Processor – $40
- Government Personnel – $40
- University Personnel – $40
- Poultry Organization (nonprofit) – $40
- University Student – FREE
- Non-Exhibiting Supplier – $250
- Media/Press – FREE for qualifying individuals
- (763) 762-9790
The Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF) Convention is the largest poultry trade show and convention in the U.S. that is 100% focused on poultry.
In 2019, the convention drew more than 3,100 participants from 42 states as well as Washington D.C., 5 Canadian provinces and several other countries.
MPF welcomes participants from all segments of the poultry industry – egg layer, broiler, turkey and organic/specialty poultry production. The convention, as always, featured an exceptional Education Program and trade show, along with pre-show events.
** MPF has MOVED so please note our updated contact information:
- Phone – 763/284-6763
- Address: PO Box 265, Buffalo MN 55313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of the MPF Convention in 2020: Minneapolis Convention Center
Did You Know? MPF is a nonprofit organization. All revenue generated from the convention goes back to its members (comprised of 11 poultry associations representing 9 states in the Midwest) and to support poultry programs.
What People Are Saying…
“Excellent chance to meet with vendors and check out the latest – greatest. Also a chance to visit with fellow growers and processors. The education piece was also extremely important.” (Attendee)
“Having the opportunity to speak with growers/end user customers that actually use our equipment on their farms and those that are interested in replacing their existing systems.” (Exhibitor)
“I enjoyed the workshops and the broad spectrum of information that was presented.” (Attendee)
“We were able to meet clients & potential clients & able to make contact with smaller producers.” (Exhibitor)
“We enjoy visiting with the people that attend. We also enjoy seeing the new products and technology that are presented.” (Attendee)
“I was able to look at the different equipment companies products at one location.” (Attendee)
“A lot of attendees are on the producer level.”(Exhibitor)