- Exhibitors – see below for details.
- For hotel reservations, click here
Attendee registration fees:
- Farmer-Processor – $40 (onsite $60)
- Government/University/Poultry Organization – $40 (onsite $60)
- Supplier – $250 (onsite $300)
- University Students & Press – Complimentary
Exhibitors: Booth staff registration must occur through your company’s portal and will be open November , 2021. Please contact your show coordinator within your company for assistance.
Invitation letters for international visitors: To attend the convention you must be a poultry farmer or directly employed and involved in the poultry industry in some capacity. If you meet those qualifications and you follow the specific COVID travel restrictions that may be in place at the time in both your country and the United States, you may attend. Please be aware that due to the ongoing pandemic, we are not issuing invitation letters for travel VISAs for the 2022 convention.
Questions about your registration?
Please contact email@example.com or call (763) 762-9790.
Click here for details on how you can attend the 2022 in-person MPF Convention.
- Credit card will be charged upon receipt of registration.
- Registration fee includes access to the exhibits, all education, and the Welcome Reception. The fee does not include the MPF Unhatched entertainment event or the North Central Avian Disease Conference.
- MPF reserves the right to make any necessary corrections to your registration/fee if you register in the wrong category and pay the incorrect registration fee.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for those who cancel their registration on or after March 1, 2022.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for no-shows.
- The MPF Convention is not a public show and MPF reserves the right to deny registration at its discretion.
Attendee Contact Information Policy
By registering for the MPF Convention and providing your contact information, you acknowledge and agree to the use by MPF of your contact information to communicate with you about events, products, services and offerings by MPF, its brands, affiliates, and/or third-party partners. In addition, you understand that your personal information may be shared with any exhibitors and/or sponsors of the MPF Convention, so they can contact you directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such exhibitors and/or sponsors for more details on how your information may be used by them. Your personal information may also be shared with other participants in the MPF Convention.
If you have any general questions about the MPF Convention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.