How do I log-in?
If you registered, you may log-in HERE using your email address beginning at 8:30 am CT on August 12.
If you still need to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (763) 762-9790 as our folks are standing by to assist you! You may register up through the days of the show, August 12-13.
The MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention, set for August 12-13, will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees – all within a very robust, 3-D graphical experience that includes:
- TWO full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, August 12 and 13, including 16+ hours of poultry education!
- Industry leading experts presenting topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition.
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with.
- Happy Hour in our Networking Lounge with real-time chat with attendees and exhibitors.
- Q&A chat sessions with speakers to get all your questions answered.
- New Product Showcase – a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry.
- ON-DEMAND ACCESS to the education program and trade show through August 31!
- Farmer-Processor – $40
- Government Personnel – $40
- University Personnel – $40
- Poultry Organization (nonprofit) – $40
- University Student – FREE
- Non-Exhibiting Supplier – $250
- Media/Press – FREE for qualifying individuals
- (763) 762-9790
Media/Press: click here for details on how you can attend.
International Invitations: MPF will not be issuing any international invitations for attendance.
Note: the North Central Avian Disease Conference has been cancelled for 2020.
- Credit card will be charged upon receipt of registration.
- Registration fee includes access to the entire ritual trade show and convention.
- MPF reserves the right to make any necessary corrections to your registration/fee if you register in the wrong category and pay the incorrect registration fee.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for those who cancel their registration on or after July 1, 2020.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for no-shows.
- The MPF Convention is not a public show and MPF reserves the right to deny registration at its discretion.
- Please contact email@example.com or call (763) 762-9790 with any questions
Attendee Contact Information Policy
By registering for the MPF Convention and providing your contact information, you acknowledge and agree to the use by MPF of your contact information to communicate with you about events, products, services and offerings by MPF, its brands, affiliates, and/or third-party partners. In addition, you understand that your personal information may be shared with any exhibitors and/or sponsors of the MPF Convention, so they can contact you directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such exhibitors and/or sponsors for more details on how your information may be used by them. Your personal information may also be shared with other participants in the MPF Convention.
If you have any general questions about the MPF Convention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.