2023 MPF Poultry TED Talks | Call for Presentations
The Midwest Poultry Federation invites you to submit a proposal for our 2nd annual “Poultry Ted Talks” to be held on Wednesday and Thursday, April 12-13. Your proposal must meet one of these two focus areas:
Focus Area #1 – Poultry Graduate Students
- Graduate students may submit a proposal for any topic and/or research project that is relevant to the poultry industry and with which they have direct involvement in.
- IMPORTANT: Time slots are limited to 6 so not every submission is guaranteed to be accepted.
Focus Area #2 – Exhibitor Talks
- Exhibitor talks may address any topic relevant to the poultry industry and can be research-based or marketing-based.
- Proposals must be submitted by a current exhibiting company WITH premium booth space that has already signed a contract and for which payment has been received by MPF for the 2023 show.
- IMPORTANT: Time slots for exhibiting companies are LIMITED to 10 total and available on a first-come, first submitted basis. Not every exhibitor with premium booth space will be guaranteed a time slot.