The PEAK 2024 Exhibitor Prospectus is your one-stop shop to find booth options, pricing, booth rules and regulations, sponsorship opportunities, and more. Start here to research what you need to know before booking your booth space.
Coming soon … reserve your booth and participate at PEAK 2024! Here are just a few reasons why your company should have a presence at PEAK.
- PEAK is the premier industry event in the United States 100% focused on poultry – the best show to reach the decision-makers from all segments of the poultry industry.
- Receive complimentary registration for booth personnel (number of comp badges depends on your booth size).
- PEAK’s full attendee contact list is emailed to all exhibiting companies after the convention.
- A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available to maximize branding awareness of your booth.
- Start building tenure as a repeat exhibitor to receive the best rate.
- Give back! As a nonprofit association, all revenue generated by the convention goes back to Midwest Poultry Federation’s members (comprised of 11 poultry associations in the Midwest) and supports various poultry organizations for research, educational, and career programs that benefit the poultry industry.
How to Exhibit at PEAK 2024
EXHIBIT HALL FLOOR PLAN
View the PEAK 2024 in real-time to see available booths and search for other exhibiting companies. It’s a good idea to check out this floor plan before booking booth space so you have an idea of which booth(s) you want to request.
This floor plan link will also be available as part of the booth booking process.
BOOK YOUR BOOTH
Use this link to book your booth space for PEAK 2024. Once your booth request is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the company contact on file and your company will be assigned your own personal exhibitor portal. Within the portal you can book sponsorships, upload your logo, provide a company description, and view your payments.