Registration for PEAK 2023 is open only to those supportive of the poultry industry. (This is not a public show.) The registration area is located outside of Hall D of the Minneapolis Convention Center. Watch for signs! Registration is open during the following hours:
- Tuesday, April 11:
- Minneapolis Convention Center – 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Hilton Minneapolis Hotel (Lobby) – 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Onsite registration fee includes exhibits, all PEAK educational sessions, and admittance to the PEAK Pre-Show Nutrition & Poultry Health Symposium.
There is no reduction of the registration fee on the 2nd day of the show. Payment is by cash or credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and American Express accepted). Sorry, checks are NOT accepted.
PEAK reserves the right to deny access to the convention at its discretion. Minneapolis Convention Center, in consultation with PEAK, reserves the right to remove persons from the facility at its discretion.
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES & ONSITE FEES
- Suppliers – Non-Exhibiting ($350) – This category includes owners/employees/representatives of companies that provide a service or product to the poultry industry but do not own birds.
- Farmer/Processor ($75) – Attendees in this category are owners/employees of a poultry farm or poultry company that owns, processes and/or hatches birds. This category does not include a supplier to the industry.
- University/Government/Poultry Association ($75) – This category is for University employees, Government personnel (administration and staff of government agencies only) and employees of nonprofit/poultry trade associations. Registrants may be required to show photo I.D. at registration.
- Complimentary Registration – Available to the following individuals. I.D. is required.
- Spouse accompanying a paid registrant
- Children age 17 and under accompanying a registered parent
- Press Personnel (I.D. required)
- Qualifying University and other post-secondary students (I.D. and faculty or advisor sponsor name required)
- Qualifying Technical School / Community College / High School instructors
PEAK’s Exhibit Hall is located on the street level of the Minneapolis Convention Center – enter through either Hall D or Hall E. Our Exhibit Hall is open these hours:
- Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Photo, video and audio recording of exhibit booths or products displayed in the Exhibit Hall is prohibited without advanced approval of authorized exhibiting company personnel and PEAK management.
PEAK UNHATCHED – AN EVENING OF EATS & ENTERTAINMENT
Tickets for this event can be purchased at the Registration Area or at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. pm on Tuesday, April 11. Cost is $50/person, which includes food stations, open bars, and live musical acts.
Sponsors (Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver) should pick up their tickets at the PEAK Information Desk at the Registration Area.
The event will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel in the Grand Ballroom on Tuesday, April 11 – beginning at 5:00 p.m. A name badge and ticket are required to enter; onsite sales will be available in the lobby of the hotel from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Remember: There will not be a separate Welcome Reception at the Minneapolis Convention Center this year so be sure to join us for PEAK Unhatched at the Hilton!
Free wireless Internet service is available on street level of the Minneapolis Convention Center only. Free Wi-Fi is NOT available in the exhibit halls or any meeting rooms regardless.
Information and messages may be left for attendees and exhibitors at the Registration Area. PEAK staff will page you if you have a message.
COAT & BAG CHECK
A secure coat and bag check (coats and bags/suitcases for a fee – credit card only) is available on street level of the Minneapolis Convention Center during registration hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
MINNEAPOLIS CONVENTION CENTER FOOD OPTIONS
Multiple food options are available inside the Exhibit Hall on these days/times:
- Tuesday – 11:00 am – 2:00 pm (Mill City Grill)
- Wednesday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Mill City Grill, Chicken Shack, and additional food options)
- Thursday – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Mill City Grill, Chicken Shack)
There will be table seating in the Exhibit Hall on the far left side of Hall D.
Also on the first level of MCC, you will find these options:
- Dunn Bros Coffee – open Monday-Friday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Craft Bar & Lounge – open 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Tuesday-Thursday
View a map of downtown Minneapolis on our mobile app to see restaurant options nearby the Minneapolis Convention Center or visit the Minneapolis Info Booth on the first floor of the convention center – across from Dunn Bros Coffee.
Because of the close proximity of PEAK’s hotels (5 blocks or less), there is NO shuttle service to/from the Minneapolis Convention Center for these hotels. Uber, Lyft, and taxies are available at the front entrance of the building. (Best Western Normandy Inn does offer a shuttle service to select destinations downtown so hotel guests should inquire at the front desk.)
TOURISM / RESTAURANT INFO
A Meet Minneapolis Information Booth across from Dunn Bros. will be staffed at our show to assist you with restaurant reservations and other questions. Free brochures will also be available.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In the interest of ensuring everyone a safe and fun convention, all attendees of PEAK 2023 are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Only individuals who are registered and have an official badge may attend convention events. Badges are non-transferable. (Includes spouses and children.)
- Please be respectful of all convention participants and all property belonging to the Minneapolis Convention Center, Paramount, PEAK and/or exhibiting companies.
- When attending the workshops/presentations, please keep conversations/volume to a minimum and make sure your cell phone is turned to silent/vibrate mode out of courtesy to the presenters.
- Photo, video and audio recording of exhibit booths or products displayed in the Exhibit Hall is prohibited without advanced approval of authorized exhibiting company personnel and PEAK.